BUILDING BRIDGES BETWEEN ASSISTED REPRODUCTION AND INFERTILITY TREATMENT AND MINIMALLY INVASIVE GYNECOLOGIC SURGERY - HYSTEROSCOPY AND LAPAROSCOPY
Mini-Symposium with Live Surgery Sessions
17-19 JANUARY 2019
SOFIA / BULGARIA
This event is for the specialist in reproductive medicine who wants to improve his knowledge about modern minimally invasive gynecological surgery, AS WELL as for the laparoscopist/hysteroscopist who wants to improve his understanding about the fertility perspective in major gynecological pathology.
AND of course, if you areboth of these doctors, then this is a "don't miss"!
- Talks by experienced colleagues to boost your knowledge and understanding of major reproductive pathologies and surgical treatment options
- Live surgery demonstrations by world-renowned gynaecological surgeons to showcase best practices and techniques
- Interactive discussions and quiz sessions to exchange tips and tricks and test your mastery
- A great social event to create new professional friendships.
PROGRAM SNEAK PEEK
- To Operate or Not to Operate? / Prof. SergioHaimovich
- Endometriosis - pathogenesis and surgical approaches / Dr. CeanaNezhat
- Ovary Transplantation / Dr. MilanMilenkovic
- Intra-Mural fibroids in Infertility / Dr. EllisDownes
Check the program at www.nadezhda.bg/training and save the dates!
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!