The Intensive-Care Unit in Nadezhda Hospital has all the necessary equipment for critical care, upbringing and resuscitation of newborns with low birth weight, intrauterine hypotrophy, severe asphyxia or hyaline membrane disease.
The unit features with the following facilities:
- four modern devices for ventilation of infants;
- two devices for noninvasive ventilation;
- four resuscitation tables;
- a lamp for intensive phototherapy and eight lamps for ordinary phototherapy;
- nine modern incubators providing thermo-comfort of premature babies.