The Clinical Laboratory at Nadezhda Women's Health Hospital MHAT is a separate unit founded for attending hospital’s patients and providing reliable and quick laboratory tests.
The Laboratory also serves the outpatients of the Medical Center and the patients of the IVF Clinic.
We aim at analytical precision, quality service and shortest possible timeframes for providing your test results.
The equipment is located at the hospital’s ground floor, grouped in units:
- Manipulations roomPre-analysis unit
- Hormones and clinical chemistry
- Blood gas analysis
- Urine analysis
The equipment utilized by the laboratory is of highest standard:
1. UniCel® DxC 680 integrated modular system for immunological and biochemical analysis, manufactured by BECKMAN COULTER Inc. USA
2. Immulite 2000 immunoassay System, manufactured by SIEMENS
3. High class Hematology Analyzer ADVIA 2120, manufactured by SIEMENS
4. ADVANTUS urine chemistry analyzer, manufactured by SIEMENS
5. RAPIDLAB 348 blood gas analyzer, manufactured by SIEMENS
6. ST Art coagulation analyzer, manufactured by Diagnostica STAGO – the leading company on the Bulgarian market.
7. Auxiliary equipment manufactured by Eppendorf, Olimpus, Liebherr, etc.
The lab utilizes reactors and consumables manufactured by the most reputable companies: BECKMAN COULTER, SIEMENS, BIO-RAD, BD Diagnostics, Greiner bio-one and KABE.
Working hours and level of competence
The Lab is awarded with 3rd (highest) level of competence and is open 24/7, with no breaks
The lab personnel is highly qualified, experienced and motivated.
The purpose of our job is to efficiently help the patients and support the activity of our colleagues in the hospital.